Have you ever found yourself speechless when in the presence of someone affected by cancer? Somehow your mind freezes over and you are in a fog. Your words may freeze up, but deep down inside, you can feel your temperature rising inside as your heart begins to melt for the person. As you stand in silence, you begin searching the recesses of your mind looking for just the right words of inspiration, something up-lifting and optimistic, but yet, nothing remarkable seems to come to mind.
Without speaking a single word, mascots bring about a magical presence. Those big, furry, larger-than-life, animated characters full of personality and charm have been engaging the imagination of people for decades. Mascots spark laughter and can provide a lighthearted distraction from the unpleasant realities of life. Now, imagine hundreds of mascots together in one place, fighting for a common cause. Speechless again, correct?
Mascots for a Cure (MFAC) is a non-profit organization uniting mascots from all over the world into one assembly. Mascots will rally together and stand united as an expression of courage and goodwill at various MFAC fundraising events. Just like they do when they are cheering on their team or business to victory, they will cheer and uplift the spirit of the communities they serve. MFAC will raise funds for the prevention and elimination of childhood cancer and other childhood diseases.
At MFAC, we have two goals:
- To bring JOY to children of all ages, one fuzzy paw at a time.
- To raise money and awareness to eliminate and prevent childhood cancers and other childhood diseases.
- If you are a business or organization with a Mascot, we want you to participate! There’s no better way to show your commitment to kids in our communities!
- If you are a kid or a kid at heart, come down and meet our Mascots and join us in the fight and fun!
How to Register:
- Click the “Register Now” button below and come be a part of history February 21st, 2016:
- Check your email for your confirmation and unique discount code for the Mascot U Conference that will be held on February 20th, 2016 in Philadelphia.
- Register for the first annual Mascot U Conference on February 20th, 2016 by clicking the button below:
Healthier Kids = A Healthier World!